Technical Intern Training Program (TITP)
WHAT IS TITP?
Technical Intern Training Program (TITP) promotes international collaboration through the transfer of skills, technology and knowledge among the participating countries, thereby contributing towards the human resource development. It offers training to the workers through the internship program which is for period anywhere from 1 year to maximum 5 years and thru on the job training.
The ministry of India signed a memorandum of cooperation initiating the Technical Intern Training Program (TITP) in India in Oct’17.
TITP is a work training program providing employment opportunities in Japan
Alp Consulting Ltd is a subsidiary of Out-Sourcing Inc Tokyo Japan.
Being an Indo Japanese company, ALP has being certified/facilitated by NSDC as a TITP Sending Organization.
Alp trains young talent in Japanese language, manner & culture and sends them to Japan to work as an Intern to acquire & enhance them in the necessary skills.
GOOD OPPORTUNITY WITH FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Attractive compensation
- Exposure to Japanese work culture, quality management and innovation techniques
- Personality development by interacting with people of various nationalities
- Increase in the societal status on return to India
- Increase in work productivity on return to India
- Probability of exposure to higher paying jobs on return to India
- Enhancement in Skills
- Pass in 3-year Polytechnic / 2-year ITI course for manufacture, machinery & others
- 10th or 12th for Construction
- ANM, GNM & BSc Nursing for care takers
- Aptitude test
- Language Training
- Fly to Japan
Note: Training provided by Fill Skill Foundation (Training Partner of ALP)
During the training period, Food & Accommodation has to be taken care by the candidates.
- Candidates are sent to Japan for 1 – 5 years Internship after successful training
- Salary paid in Japan as fixed by the Japanese Government
- On return to India on completion of Internship, Job placement assisted
- Training by Native Japanese language Teacher
- Theoretical and Practical Training
- Domain Training if Required
- JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)
- 3 Years
- Can be extended to 5 years based on the requirement of the Japanese company
- Attractive monthly salary
- Visa, Air tickets, Insurance provided by Japanese partner company
- Accommodation and transportation provided by Japanese partner company
- Food and other expenses to be borne by the trainee
The fees will be as per given below if the Supervising organization / Receiving Organization does not pay for the training of TITP candidates.
- Rs 50,000.00(Training charges) + Rs 30,000.00 (Processing/logistics) = Rs 80000.00 for 6months training N4 level.
- Rs 95,000.00(Training charges) + Rs 30,000.00(Processing/logistics) = Rs 1,25,000.00 for 12months training N3 level.
There will be no provision of accommodation and food for the candidates.