Bangalore is one of the biggest IT hubs and it is also home to large commercial enterprises. It is a given that most enterprises in Bangalore have some form of automation or other in payroll and HR processes. Some may have opted to outsource payroll services in Bangalore due to inherent advantages. The process may be simple enough, concerning only the payroll process while most HR functions are managed by an in-house team. Is this the best combination or can one go beyond simple payroll services?
Comprehensive payroll services
Outsourcing just payroll services is only half of the job. The crucial part is time attendance and statutory compliances as well as employee self service that combine to form a complete picture of what payroll involves. If you think of outsourcing payroll services then it is not sufficient to just handover only the part of calculation of salaries to outsourced payroll services in Bangalore. Comprehensive payroll services would cover:
- Time attendance records, process and management including leave
- Payroll calculations with deductions, perquisites and reimbursement of expenses
- Printing of salary slips and direct bank transfer to employees’ bank accounts
- Records of each month’s payroll process with report
- Induction of new employees into the payroll process and termination procedures of outgoing employees
- Statutory compliances including Income-Tax and others such as ESI, PF along with preparation and filing of returns as well as deposits in appropriate account
- Performance and analysis of workforce
As can be seen from the above payroll cannot be considered an isolated part of the overall HR system in a company. If you outsource only one small part then the workload on your HR staff does not decrease appreciably. They still have to manage time attendance and the post payroll processes such as statutory compliance. Given the changing scenario of labour laws, tax laws and ESI/PF, one cannot employees to be thoroughly familiar with the latest amendments and errors are likely to creep in leading to issues such as show cause notices and penalties. You may not wish to outsource entire HR but payroll services and everything that connects to it should be handled by a competent team offering payroll services in Bangalore. This has several advantages.
Benefits of going beyond simple payroll service
By handing over the entire section that concerns payroll and associated processes to one service provider you gain several advantages:
- The team handles everything starting with time attendance to statutory compliance.
- This leaves your HR team to focus on more important issues such as productivity, efficiency, streamlining processes, new recruitment, employee grievances and others.
- You get the benefit of accurate statutory compliance, an area where you experience the biggest gain.
- Employee satisfaction level increases leading to loyalty and better performance
These are the primary benefits. Professional payroll services in Bangalore go beyond preparation of payroll and statutory compliance. You receive further benefits:
- Analysis of your payroll and how you can optimize it to reduce expenditure
- Employee performance analysis that leads to motivating slow movers to become more energized and to reward high performing individuals that acts as motivation for others
- Consultations and guidance on key issues that affect employee performance, payroll processes and even the hiring and rewards processes.
- There is continuity since an established payroll service in Bangalore such as Alp Consulting will always be by your side whereas HR employees may leave.
- You need to employ fewer but better HR personnel; you can pay them more and save on space that employees take up within the office. It can be used for more productive purposes.
If you are considering outsourcing payroll, talk with Alp Consulting to know about customized solutions.
Visit Our Website :https://www.alpconsulting.in/payroll-services.html
Saving money is among the most compelling motivations that make outsourcing non-core processes like compliance and payroll an attractive solution for SMEs.The accent is on saving on time and expenses to stay competitive in the SME space. But process outsourcing comes with its own fees. So how does the saving factor come in?
Let’s consider the costs of setting up your own payroll process, as an example. There are several factors involved, all of which incur their share of expenditure:
- Cost of software
- Cost of infrastructure acquisition/upgrade to run software
- Cost of regular updates
- Cost of hiring a skilled asset to operate software and carry out all related tasks including direct debits, generating reports
This can be a considerable cost, and one that does not directly generate profitability for your business.
Compare this with outsourcing your process to a company that has already made all these investments and is monetizing them via multiple projects.
Instead of incurring all these costs on your own, it’s like spreading the costs across your outsourcing vendor’s clientele. And, since this particular process area is a special area of focus for the partner, you can be assured that they will upgrade their infrastructure and skillsets on a regular basis – something that might be difficult for you to since you have to focus mindspace on your own core business.
Essentially, you’re just paying for the expertise and infrastructure that has already been accrued to be implemented on your behalf. This can easily deliver savings of as much as 80% compared to the huge shopping-list that comes with an in-house process. If you’d like to see what kind of savings you can get when you outsource your payroll or compliance, contact us right away!