Alps Consultants strictly adheres to the Labor Law Statutory Compliance policies of India, which stated simply refers to the legal framework within which organizations must operate, in the treatment of their employees. Alp has a unique distinction of maintaining a cent percent Labor Law Statutory Compliance record with regards to both its employees and its clients. Our strong focus on Labor Law Compliance in HR has inspired us to develop a highly sophisticated infrastructure designed to manage the diverse requirements of our clients across India. Alp has a great team of Legal and Labor law experts, who possess all the required expertise to address each and every aspect of Indian Labor Laws and Compliance. Alp solutions support every aspect of your HR strategy, right from recruitment and onboarding to training, talent management, payment and reward.
What is Labor Law Statutory Compliance?
Many labor law compliances such as PF & Misc Provision Act, Factories Act, ESI Act, Minimum Wages Act, Bonus Act, Labor Regulation and Abolition Act, Professional Tax Act, Shop and Establishment Act are required of Indian companies. Establishments spend a significant amount of time ensuring that they are compliant with all these provisions, sometimes with no guarantee of full compliance. Adhering to statutory compliances is necessary for all Business Establishments in India, to keep their businesses safe from the legal issues. The legal eagles at Alps have a deep knowledge of Labor Law Statutory Compliance, and help Organizations to minimize the risk associated with the non compliance of statutory requirements.
Alp HR strategies support every aspect of your HR structure, be it Recruitment, Training, talent management or rewards and recognition. We enable you to integrate and optimize all of your HR processes and optimize employee potential. The customized HR Software that Alp designs gives the HR Head accurate insight into overall employee performance and data related to personal details, attendance and development. Alp has developed powerful tools to maximize employee potential and make strategic decisions based on statistical Data summaries.
How we do it?
Talent acquisition as a function is becoming increasingly complex with trends in business, demand, and acute shortage of talent. Getting a person with the required skills sets, at a certain time, in a certain location is becoming extremely challenging. Alp has addressed the Labor Law Statutory Compliance needs of businesses of all sizes – small, medium, large multinationals, and across multiple domains. Alp Consulting helps Businesses address important HR Labor Law Statutory Compliance functions. Alp has vast experience in aligning human resources and business strategies. We manage critical Labor Law needs in connection with HR processes, thus bringing significant operational excellence and seamless integrated delivery. Our Labor Law services will include activities throughout the entire duration of the employee life-cycle, right from recruitment to the time an employee opts for a career change. We partner with client organizations to fully assist them in the transformation of their HR model and to bring about maximum value to the business. We urge you to please go through this because there are so many acts in vogue and you cannot be sure which industries they apply to.
More Info : Payroll Management System
Saving money is among the most compelling motivations that make outsourcing non-core processes like compliance and payroll an attractive solution for SMEs.The accent is on saving on time and expenses to stay competitive in the SME space. But process outsourcing comes with its own fees. So how does the saving factor come in?
Let’s consider the costs of setting up your own payroll process, as an example. There are several factors involved, all of which incur their share of expenditure:
- Cost of software
- Cost of infrastructure acquisition/upgrade to run software
- Cost of regular updates
- Cost of hiring a skilled asset to operate software and carry out all related tasks including direct debits, generating reports
This can be a considerable cost, and one that does not directly generate profitability for your business.
Compare this with outsourcing your process to a company that has already made all these investments and is monetizing them via multiple projects.
Instead of incurring all these costs on your own, it’s like spreading the costs across your outsourcing vendor’s clientele. And, since this particular process area is a special area of focus for the partner, you can be assured that they will upgrade their infrastructure and skillsets on a regular basis – something that might be difficult for you to since you have to focus mindspace on your own core business.
Essentially, you’re just paying for the expertise and infrastructure that has already been accrued to be implemented on your behalf. This can easily deliver savings of as much as 80% compared to the huge shopping-list that comes with an in-house process. If you’d like to see what kind of savings you can get when you outsource your payroll or compliance, contact us right away!
When explaining the outsourcing concept to potential clients, we get asked certain questions time and again. In an attempt to help clear up some misconceptions around the process and help you decide if outsourcing is the right answer for you, here are some of the most common questions, and their answers.
- How can I be sure of sharing my confidential information?First of all, any good outsourcing company will sign a comprehensive Non Disclosure Agreement before entering into a project. This is a legally binding document. Just as important, an outsourcing company’s repute and business depend on their reliability and confidentiality. It would only hurt their business in the long run, were they to violate your trust.
- Will the resources working on my project also be working on other projects?Depending on the man hours required for the project, we will most likely assign resources exclusively to specific projects. You may also specify the same.
- Won’t I be better off with a big name?There are two aspects to this: economy and commitment. When you are running an SME, you need to control costs. When you engage a big name, you are paying a rate that is competitive against the rates companies with much higher buying power can command. A smaller, focused firm like ours can offer you better value for money. Furthermore, with a smaller firm you can interact with everyone involved on a one-on-one basis and be sure of their commitment to your project.
- Isn’t outsourcing only for big companies?If anything, business process outsourcing can be even more of a boon for an SME. It allows you to free up time and resources to focus on your core business. Getting the most out of each rupee you spend is a priority, and with outsourced non-core processes you save on investing in specialized resources that are not connected with your main area of business.
- We don’t have time to get into outsourcing, so it is not a big priority.This is precisely why outsourcing is the right solution for you. You need to be able focus on what’s most important to you – and outsourcing non-core functions frees you to do this while being assured that these processes are being carried on in an efficient, transparent manner.
Negotiating the minefield of compliance can be bewildering for a small or medium enterprise (SME) without the right guidance. Without the right documentation and measures, you can run afoul of statutory and regulatory obligations in a variety of areas. Some SME business owners are surprised at the sheer range of areas of compliance. Let’s look at these, in broad outline.